Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stats

I have been so excited to post stats on little small baby Beckett.


He was born at 9 lbs 1 oz - putting him in the 78% 
He was 83% for height and 78% for his head size.

At his 2 month check, he weighted in at 14 lbs 8 oz - putting him in the 86%.
He was 90% for length and 100% for head size.

I am AMAZED at how much this boy has grown! I looked back to see that Carter was only 9 lbs 10 oz at 2 months. 

As expected, because of the difference in birthdays, and in weight, Beckett will wear Carter's clothes at the appropriate times. 


(Carter at week 23, the above picture was Beckett at week 10)

Carter does not care to have his picture taken any more, so this is what I get. 

I had to get a picture for Valentine's Day. He chose to wear this picture for his Valentine's Day party at school. They were learning about S, and he pointed out that this shirt has 2 S on it, and it is red - good enough for him. Good enough for me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment