Monday, August 18, 2014

Subaru Show

This year's annual Subaru show (West Coast Subaru Show 16) was a lot of fun. We ALL went. We all got shirts too.




I took the kids in my car, and David drove his coupe.


I packed the little ones around with me. This gives a whole new meaning to Baby Wearing right?



Surprisingly, it was the 12 lb baby on the front that was the biggest strain on my body, not the 27 lb toddler on my back. I love the Moby for comfort and protection of my baby, but the Ergo really does offer more support for MY body.

Roslyn loved it.



Beckett didn't really get the car thing.



This was the only picture of Carter I got, as he was with daddy the whole time.


And yes, we slept in a tent. Two nights with a preschooler, a toddler, and a newborn. Not my first choice for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment