Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Brotherly Love

There was no school today, and since I had a conference call, we didn't go to playgroup. Since there were no commitments today, I got to sleep in. Everybody was so nice to give me an extra hour of sleep. David must have warned Carter ahead of time because he was super quiet each time he came into my room to check on me. 

When I woke up, I found this:


It is really hard to see because it is so dark. The wall is painted Zebra. The blue line is the painters tape we used to cover the baby monitor cord, Beckett's head is sticking up over the crib rail, and Carter's head is illuminated by the light. He has pulled his mattress out of his bed so he didn't have to lie on the hard floor.

For Christmas a couple years ago, Carter got a LeapTab. He has the Piano Guys music, some audio books from Great-Grandma Elsie, The Letter Factory, a few episodes of Blue's Clues, and some games on it. 

Carter got up to eat breakfast with Daddy, then went back in his room after Beckett woke up (I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he went in to keep Beckett quiet and not to wake him up.). He pulled out his tablet, propped it up so they could both see it, and watched The Letter Factory. 

I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment