Saturday, May 9, 2009

Problem Solved

I didn't like this idea, but it is growing on me. I want to save my car. David is going to take the passenger seat out, so I can get the kid out easier. I realized that with a seat that I cannot remove, I cannot move it to remove the kid. I don't even know how I will accomplish putting him in.

Yay for my car!!!

P.S. Can anyone tell me when David is supposed to be able to feel this kid move? I cannot find it in any book anywhere. Grrrr. I should probably Google it, but I'd rather hear from personal experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you will be able to feel the baby move much sooner then he would be able too. Most of the time it is being at the right place at the right time for him. But for us it was later in the pregnancy more like month 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I think that is something I should have written down in the baby book, but since I am not conventional like that, I didn't keep one for either of the girls. Off the top of my head, Justin felt Tatum move around 20 weeks- but I was super skinny then. Seneca, we were in denial, so I don't think he even cared to feel her until 8 or so months in. Sad, I know :)
    Hope things are going well for you and the little guy!

    ReplyDelete