Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This one is for Brian - our SubaruJunkie

Every year David goes to a Subaru show. He has a lot of fun. Last year was the first year I was able to get the time off work to go overnight. I had a lot of fun. I have been in the past, but not on the camping adventure. Just a bunch of Subaru guys looking at eachother's cars. Not much for me but camping and food. However, my husband has some great friends - that I really like.

So, it is always in the summer time, and it is always overnight. This year it is going to be the last weekend in August - in the far south-eastern part of Washington. I am going to be huge and miserable. But I will tough it out. Camping is not really my thing, neither are Subarus. However, we have fun.

I just hope that everybody is able to make it. With the economy the way it is, taking a road trip is not very high on the financial priority list. Brian especially has the furthest to come. Good luck Brian. I hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment