Monday, September 27, 2010

New Pictures


One year picture Grandma took him to have taken. What a bad mom, I haven't taken him to get professional pictures taken YET!!


It has been a busy month. I have been sick, and in and out of urgent care. David has been great about taking over and trying to let me sleep. Things he does on a daily basis, are now completely done without help. I got the latest Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites book that has just come out - after 5 years - by Chris Heimerdinger. That has kept me pretty busy. I got it on CD, so I can still do other things (unlike when I got lost in Twilight). Here are some new pictures that we have taken this month:

Telling us a story about his toys. He is quite animated, and he thinks he's quite funny.


"I will not eat that last bite!!"


Carter wearing David's glasses, that he stole off his face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment