Monday, April 25, 2011

Catching Up




Sorry for the catch-up posts. I have been preparing a trip for David's birthday. We were gone all weekend, just the two of us. It was a lot of fun. If you are looking for a getaway here in Washington, The Inn at the Lake is definitely the place to go!! We have been dragging our feet for 7 years to get out there. I wish we had gone sooner. Apparently a lot of people we know have already been. We even ran into a couple we knew there this weekend!!




I wanted to say a thing of note that Carter did today - he told me "potty" when I asked him how he was doing. I thought he was just babbling, but I repeated it to him and he said "Poo Poo" I asked him if he had pooped in his diaper, and picked him up to check. He said "Peee-Ewe". He was pretty stinky. I was flabbergasted. It only happened the one one. The next stinky diaper was not as noteworthy I guess. It could have been total random chance. Lydia is already acknowledging her dirty diapers and has been for a week. She knows exactly when she needs to be changed, and points and says "poo poo". He could just be mimicking her as he does with so many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment