Saturday, January 4, 2014

Out of the mouths of babes


This morning Carter wakes up early and knocks on our door:

"My room smells like URINAL!" - He hadn't wet the bed, and Beckett hadn't leaked through his diaper. We're not sure what he was smelling



Doc from Cars is apparently a "Doctor 'N Covenants, and a precision racing machine."


Beckett loves to sing. He especially loved that we had Christmas music playing throughout the house all month long. He sings along to the radio and to the hymns at church. Now that I don't have the music playing, he sings it his self. At a playgroup we go to, we sing a song about a Cuckoo Clock. "Tick Tock, Tick Tock. I'm a little Cuckoo Clock. CUCKOO CUCKOO!" It has been 3 weeks since we've been, and I don't know if we even sang it the last time we were there. But, he has been "Tick Tock" ing a lot. He babbles something after that, but it is not words yet.

This is our librarian Miss Robin (not at our library) singing the song. I didn't know she sang this song (she hasn't done it at story time with us...) until I searched for this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment