Saturday, October 24, 2015

A girl has got to have her babies

Roslyn has discovered babies. She has these two dolls that she carries with her EVERYWHERE. I do not let them leave the car when we go out. It would be a tragedy if they were to get lost (as if there was a chance we could pry them out of her arms – but just in case). However, it is like pulling teeth to get those babies out of her arms when we extract her from her car seat. She begs and pleads – signing “please” frantically, over and over again. She HAS to have those babies.




We moved her to her convertible car seat today. I pulled out my camera and said “Let me take a picture real quick.” She instantly looked at me and stuck her tongue out! So much for her avoidance of the camera for the last 16 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment