Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Family Pictures



We went to the temple recently. The weather has been very nice. I got my picture taken with Roslyn - like I did with both boys here on the temple grounds. and we got an updated family photo. The pictures of the boys turned out very nice.

There is a great feeling at the temple - even with squirmy, energetic boys. It truly is a place where families can be sealed together forever.


These pictures were from the week before when we took an impromptu trip to the temple. The challenge of taking pictures with three kids is so huge. when one kid is looking away, the others are looking AND smiling! You can see in each of these who the photo is really highlighting. I wish my Photoshop skills were better, and I could paste the good parts together.




I don't normally get good pictures of Beckett. He is not a photogenic kid. We got more than any other kid!!





Carter loves giving thumbs up:


Roslyn was great as long as I was holding her (minus the family pictures of course). We got a lot of crying in the grass pictures of her by herself. 



I loved the different ways they smell flowers:




(After this, she actually tore all the pedals off by squeezing it in on itself)

1 comment: