Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pictures of the new seats in my car

My friend Chandra - who moved, but is back, but will leave again soon - came over to help me with car seats.

Really, she just brought Lydia to occupy Carter so I could do this.

Just kidding.

She is the master installer. She has more experience with this, since she has had the seats longer than I have. (And to bring the 3rd seat, as I only have 2) 

So, here are the three Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL seats in Spring, Nitro, & Bentley respectively.

Rear-Facing:


From the side. The Bentley seat leans back quite a bit. I have ordered the part that sits it up straighter, but it won't be here for a few more days.


We tried it front facing just for fun. You only see pictures on their website of them front facing. It also only looks like their front facing pictures are in SUVs. I thought the draw for this seat was that you could do it in a car.

Front Facing from the side:


If you can fit three car seats in the back seat of a Saturn, you can fit three car seats in the back of ANYTHING with 3 seat belts. No need to buy a mini van, or a big SUV. If you were just looking for an excuse to buy a new car, you're going to just have to come right out and say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment