Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy Busy Busy


My they are busy here. All day and all night long they are delivering babies. I am the easy patient that the nurses are apparently fighting over. There were two sets of twins yesterday.

I have been asking about intervention here. I wanted to know how many women get the drugs. The nurse I had yesterday said that about 95% of their patients get the epidural. Then, they sent a doctor and a midwife in that will actually be taking care of me. My insurance sends their own doctors and midwifes. They said that the women that they assist get the drugs more like 50% of the time. They have all the tools and techniques to help assist in delivery without drugs. I take heart in that. I really would like to try.

We'll see how it goes.
P.S. It sure is nice to have David here to do my hair and help me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment