Sunday, September 20, 2009

Two Weeks


Carter is two weeks old now. He has surpassed his birth weight and is no longer jaundiced. He still sleeps quite a bit, but he is eating better. He can suck for 20 minutes at a time now. Before I'd be lucky to get him to suck twice. He goes 3-4 hours between feedings, and sleeps pretty well during the night. I am very fortunate to have such a sleepy baby!!!


On a side note, I got a nasty infection from the hospital. All those antibiotics they gave me at the hospital killed off all my bacterium. When this superstrain came in, I had nothing to fight it off with. So, we'll see how long that lasts.

1 comment:

  1. I love the yawning picture. He is so cute. You are lucky that he has already worked up to his birth weight. I am hoping Ember will be able to do the same. It is so fun to have our kids the same age and to be going through the same types of things together.

    ReplyDelete