Monday, February 21, 2011

The tricks up his sleeve

Daddies teach the most amazing things. Things you would never think would be important to a child's development. Like, putting a bucket on our head and yelling into it. Pretty fun huh? Add the little boy tendency to run, despite the fact that he cannot see anything in front of him. That equals a bloody chin.
Carter has started pointing at things he wants now. It has really helped our communication.

He started saying "Ma Ma". When I asked him "Where is 'Ma Ma'?" He pats the mattress that I am covering. He has said it multiple times, but only while I am using a mattress. Crazy. I don't know quite what to think of that yet.

He still gets great use out of his Bumbo. Who knew?

Today, he woke up from his nap with a hand print on his forehead. I wasn't there, and therefore was not able to get a picture of it. By the time I saw it, there was not much left. Cute nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment