Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Where has summer gone?

We did so many fun things this summer. I was too busy to post about them. I am going to attempt to catch up a little at a time. Like I did last year I guess. 

First I wanted to compare some events that we did last year:

Low Tide. We again went to the beach on the lowest tide of the summer. This year, we included it in our church playgroup calendar - which I am in charge of. We did a lot of fun things with our playgroup friends, and this was one of my favorite:




2011:



Strawberry Festival. That one didn't turn out so well this year. It POURED. It was so warm last year... We still got our strawberries though. This year we brought friends. That made it more fun.



2011:



Kid's Day was also rained out this year. We stayed through it all, and really tried to enjoy it. 



2011:


We did so many more things. I will update them later as I have time. It is so fun to see how much he has grown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment