Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Cards


My husband has always been very creative with pictures. I am so grateful that he spends so much time to make sure I like the picture also. This year, he came up with this idea to make baby #2 the present. He found a box and wrapped it so carefully. 


Then, he set the fireplace up and made everything look so nice. The hardest part was getting Carter to cooperate. 


This was one of the pictures we came up with. I really like it. We got quite a few good ones:


We wanted to make our Christmas Card picture fun this year. I'm just hoping to get them OUT this year.

If you have not been receiving cards from us, and you want to, email me and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Originally looked at this on the iPad and it was too hard to comment. Wanted to jump back on and reiterate how ADORABLE this is. I love the setup, and Carter's face makes the whole picture. Great job, you two. Nice photography and perfect subjects :)

    ReplyDelete