Saturday, March 2, 2013

Randomness pulled off my camera

I have been trying to put pictures where they belong so we don't loose anything if the computer crashes again. I have some miscellaneous pictures that I'm not sure where to put them.

There was some massive migration in our yard two nights ago. I woke up to find the grass had been trampled down to form this trail. Our dogs didn't pick up a scent from it, and they certainly didn't make it. It literally formed overnight and hasn't gone away since.


This was a gluten-free gingerbread man cookie. Now Carter has eaten it into an owl. I totally see it too.


I had this message on my phone. Thanks for letting me know that nobody has called me today. . .


Don't know if you can tell, but this is a diaper hanging from the filbert (hazelnut) tree in our front yard. I wrapped it up in a plastic bag and threw it out to David in the driveway. I wasn't even close!! I can't figure out how I got it there. It took me 3 days of throwing things at it to get it down. It was up there good.


No comments:

Post a Comment