Friday, April 17, 2020

Green Smoothies and Beckett's first school meeting

Today was Beckett's first meeting with his teacher. Five kids showed up, out of twenty-two. Beckett took it very seriously. He wore his best shirt (the one he wore for picture day). He made sure he was muted when he wasn't talking. He raised his hand. He added to the discussion. He has learned from Carter's class meetings and he wanted to be grown up about it. He did a very good job.



Proud mommy moment. David let Carter make smoothies all on his own. He used frozen strawberries, mangoes, and mix of berries. But I was blown away when I noticed he also used spinach. At "green tasting party" he vocally denounced my use of green (despite the fact that it has always been in there). So, I was quite shocked to see him use it on his own. I guess some things really do rub off!

No comments:

Post a Comment