Wednesday, April 8, 2020

"I AM SOCIAL DISTANCING!!"

I had to drop off something to a friend. I stood my 6 feed away as we chatted. Her daughters ran out to see Beckett (he is right in between them age wise). Girls have cooties, so he ran away. But, he can't be afraid of them or anything. So, he ran around their yard, while they followed him, yelling "I AM SOCIAL DISTANCING!! I AM SOCIAL DISTANCING!!"

I got this great idea from the internet to help Beckett with his currency. I set it up while they were at recess. I came back later and he had finished it when he was supposed to be outside. 


He had run out of pennies, so I had him go back through and substitute coins he still had for coins he needed. In essence, finding different ways to make each amount. 


With their tickets, Beckett rescued a toy from toy jail. Some toys are not really in toy jail, they are just not in the current rotation and are in storage. Beckett chose this (Carter received for his birthday two and a half years ago) and the boys put it together - together!




No comments:

Post a Comment