Thursday, November 29, 2012

Marriage, already!


My brother got married in September - see post here.  Last night, Carter was telling me that he wanted a wedding too. I asked him why. He wanted to "dance in the sun" again. So cute. I told him that he needed to find a wife first, and he needed to graduate high school. He decided Felicity (my brother's new wife's niece - the flower girl) would make a great wife. 

Then, he told me that I could be his wife. I told him that I was already Daddy's wife. 

"That's okay, I can share."

So cute. Poor Daddy, doesn't have a chance compared to this guy right?



 We did our Thanksgiving craft for all the grandparents recently - turkeys using baking cups. Carter had a blast coloring the paper. He started to draw things, like football fields, and helmets. Then, he drew this:


It is his first self portrait. He has arms, legs, eyes, and a nose/mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment