Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas

Christmas was pretty quiet this year. Just the way I like it. 



Santa only got Carter one thing for Christmas. It was the only thing he'd been asking for: A BYU football helmet. It came with a jersey. It is the only thing he wants to wear!!


Carter really got into it this year. He LOVED watching this video:


The Piano Guys are his ABSOLUTE favorite. Can't go wrong with classical right?

Every night he wanted to watch the nativity:


I tried to teach him that Christmas is about Jesus. At this age, there wasn't much I could do to steer him around the whole present idea. So, I tried to teach him that this is a season about giving, not about getting. He still wakes up every morning asking me what I want for Christmas, or suggesting something he will get me - like Legos, or a football helmet. It is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment