Monday, January 2, 2012

Operation Toddler Bed

I realized that I was putting the cart before the horse when we started working on potty training. Carter was still in his crib, and needed to have unobstructed access to the bathroom if we were going to transition him. We decided a week ago that it was time to move him to his toddler bed officially.

Carter was against it from the beginning. So, we started him out in his crib and moved him after he was asleep. We did that for one week. Last night we put him in his toddler bed to fall asleep.

It was a success!! We put him down at 6:30 PM. He cried at first, but I sat in the chair next to his bed. After less than 3 minutes he tells me to go tell Daddy that he's okay. I went out and didn't see him again until 8:30 this morning!!




He got to wear his big boy fire jacket that I bought a couple years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment