Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fun with Daddy


David took Carter with him to run errands yesterday. Carter seemed to really enjoy himself. All day today he told me "You wasn't there. We ate FRENCH FRIES! They're all gone." It is so cute. He probably told me 5 or 6 times today.

It was a nice break from him listing all the people he knows that have a penis, and then asking me what happened to mine. He is pretty sure that boys have one and girls don't, but he has to reaffirm who is a boy and who is a girl every day.

He was telling me about how Daddy goes to work at the high school. He teaches the kids to work on cars. David is glad he is no longer telling people that he works on his Subaru car all day. Today, Carter was pretending to teach his Little People how to work on their cars. He seems to have a pretty good grasp of what Daddy does when he is not at home. For some reason, all I do is go to meetings. Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment