Monday, October 11, 2010

Picky Eater?

So, I take back most of what I said about Carter and his pickiness. All of the sudden he will eat just about anything. He gobbled down the broccoli, and doesn't balk at anything green. He will eat just about anything now. With the exception of my noodle creation. I think it is because I didn't put enough "gravy" in it. He is getting large bites of large chunks. I will have to work on that.
He is getting into things now. This is him crawling under the rungs of the chair that I put in the doorway to block his entrance into the dining room:

He put the toy in there, followed it, put it out, then followed it out:


Here he is being silly:


So, the Davidism for today:

Last night as we were trying to fall asleep, David turns to me and says:

"Sometimes I hear the clock in the bathroom and think it is the dryer."

Can anyone explain that to me? It reminds me of Brittany from Glee.

1 comment:

  1. David is definitely rivaling Carter for being the entertainment for your blog :). What a silly guy--reminds me of my husband.

    ReplyDelete