Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Duct Cleaning

We should have done it 3 years ago, but we just now got around to having our air ducts cleaned out. When we first moved in I laid awake at night listening to the rats use them as a highway. It was pretty unnerving. Especially knowing that we were breathing in what they left behind. 

I called Jared at ACT Air Duct Cleaning, and he came out the next day.

Carter was really excited to watch. It got kind of loud, and Carter ran over and put my hands over his ears, but Jared showed him everything he was doing.


Then Carter insisted on making Jared catch his ball. Jared stopped to play catch with him.


Although it smelled like burning right after he came (he sanitized the ducts, and the heat burns it up a little - he warned us first), it does not have that dirty smell that finally forced me to call him in the first place. So, if you've been thinking about it, I highly recommend Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment